Beautiful Sunset enjoyed at Sydney (Lakemba)

[Devise used: Panasonic Lumix DMC FZ-70; 31MAR2018; Lakemba, NSW, Australia]

2018 - We made a sudden visit to Sydney during Easter  holiday. We had no plan prior to going to Sydney. One weekend earlier Azmery and I just decided to visit our old town.

We made a very short tour that time, packed everything and went. Mamun and Jannat was lovely host. We stayed at their place in Lakemba.

31 MAR, I was enjoying the veranda view with Arib from Mamun's top floor unit. Weather was fantastic. Allah gave us the opportunity to witness the lovely sunset. I was quick enough to capture the moment. time was between 05:41:53 PM to 05:53:26 PM

Arib also used his Panasonic Lumix DMC FZ-30, as he always follows me around. He must do and follow everything I do.

I will post Arib's sunset picture in another post.

#RaselOgraphy













Comments

Popular Posts